Spencer’s Vancouver-West End Community Office is located at 923 Denman Street (at Barclay) and we are open Monday to Friday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm (closed between noon-1pm for lunch). Our office is here to serve the community so please stop by for assistance or to share your ideas, hopes and concerns for the West End, and Coal Harbour.
Our office provides a number of services:
- Advocacy for individuals seeking assistance on a variety of different issues including tenant & eviction issues, housing and homelessness, public safety, BC medical, etc.
- Assisting in understanding government policies and services
- Resolving issues you may be having with provincial government agencies and assisting in navigating through government bureaucracy
- Attending community events
- Offering congratulatory and greeting messages
- Providing government documents, legislation, discussion papers and other web-based forms if you don’t have Internet access
923 Denman Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 2L9
Mobile Community Office
Spencer is also very proud to serve the community through our Mobile Community Office which can be found on many Sundays at various locations throughout the neighbourhood.
The mobile office provides Spencer and staff with an opportunity to meet you where you live and to learn what you think we should be doing on our neighbourhood’s behalf. This grassroots approach has led to many wonderful conversations as well as meeting folks with real difficulties who need assistance but would have never found their way into our office. It’s what government should be about – reaching out, listening, and then working together to solve problems, and help dreams come to fruition.